1. Approve the technical specifications and policies of PINT and Wildcard to be formally released as of July 1st, 2023, thereby allowing them to be used in production on the Peppol Network.
2. Approve a migration process where, PINT and Wildcard being optional as of July 1st, 2023, in all jurisdictions, with the understanding that switching over to mandatory use will be a decision that Peppol Authorities may take for their own jurisdictions in their own time.
3. Approve, in principle, the establishment of a Cross-regional Coordination Board, which will be involved, together with PoAC, in the change management procedures around PINT. The OO should be instructed to work with relevant stakeholders and propose to the MC a mandate for this body.
4. Request that all stakeholder communities to engage in extensive consultation so that the transition period of migrating into PINT takes place in a manner that enjoys consensus support.
5. Instruct the Operating Office to support Peppol Authorities and Service Providers throughout this process.
The introduction of PINT marks a significant milestone in the global adoption of Peppol, and is expected to bring important benefits to the Association and its members.
The final version of PINT was approved by the PoAC CMB on 15 June 2023 and the PINT BIS Billing specifications can be found here: https://docs.peppol.eu/poac/pint/
The Use of Wildcard in Discovery – Peppol Policy for use of identifiers v4.2.0s, was approved by the eDEC CMB on 16 June 2023. The policy for the use of identifiers (now including Wildcard) can be found here: https://docs.peppol.eu/edelivery/policies/PEPPOL-EDN-Policy-for-use-of-identifiers-4.2.0-2023-06-19.pdf