- Success in meeting its objectives;
- Effects on the internal market;
- Adoption in public procurement;
- Cost and benefits for eInvoicing users; and
- Consistency with other relevant EU initiatives, such as the VAT in the Digital Age, the EU standardisation strategy and the specifications of the eDelivery Building Block.
The input received will be used to inform a report on the evaluation of the directive and will help identify possible areas for improvement and shape the future of eInvoicing. Don’t miss this chance to make your voice heard.
The call for evidence is open until 14 April 2023. Please visit the Have your say portal to contribute to provide your feedback!